Discover the EU’s cultural diversity and have fun with the “Eurodéfi” game. Composed of a giant board game, a dice, pieces and more than 500 questions, this game allows pupils to deepen their knowledge about the EU and its Member States while playing a game.
Following a brief introduction about the EU, participants are divided into several teams and answer different questions about history and geography, monuments, symbols, personalities, cultures, languages and gastronomy to win the game.
There are two levels of difficulty to reach a wider audience.
- Target: 13+
- Location: premises of the CIIE (visitors’ entrance: 8 rue Boecklin, 67000 Strasbourg) or on loan
- Duration: approx. 1-1.5 hours
- Language: English. Language requirement: B2 (see Common Reference Levels). The game is also available in German and French.
- Cost: free of charge, thanks to the CIIE’s partners
- Reservation: fill in the following form
For additional information, please contact the CIIE: +33 (0)3 88 15 70 80.