The scavenger hunt “Discovering Europe MAESTRO” in the European district of Strasbourg
“Discovering Europe MAESTRO” is a scavenger hunt through the European district of Strasbourg conceived by the CIIE, and with the Lieu d’Europe as starting point.
Visitors’ entrance: 8 rue Boecklin 67000 Strasbourg
Discovering the European district of Strasbourg and its institutions with a scavenger hunt, composed of questions about the different institutions, European organisations and buildings.
How does it work?
When arriving at the Lieu d’Europe, we will give you:
- A presentation booklet of the European district, a map and one copy of the game per group of 5 participants. 3 different questionnaires – one blue, one red, and one green – with different questions for each group.
- An accompanying booklet with the answers to all the questions of the different questionnaires and additional information for the participants. This booklet allows the participants – during or following the tour – to give additional information regarding the questionnaires and about the European institutions of Strasbourg.
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours. Distance: 3.5 km
- Target group: 18+
- Languages: English, French, German
- Required equipment: Pens
- Departure: From Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 16:00pm
- Cost: Free of charge for schools. For other organisations, please contact us
- Read our terms and conditions
- Reservation request: please fill in the form below
For any additional information, contact us: +33 (0)3 88 15 70 80