in the European district of Strasbourg
“Discovering Europe” is a scavenger hunt through the European district of Strasbourg conceived by the CIIE, and with the Lieu d’Europe as starting point.
Visitors’ entrance: 8 rue Boecklin 67000 Strasbourg
Discovering the European district of Strasbourg and its institutions with a scavenger hunt, composed of questions about the different institutions, European organisations and buildings.
How does it work?
When arriving at the Lieu d’Europe, we will give you:
- A presentation booklet of the European district, a map and one copy of the game per group of 5 people. 3 different questionnaires – one blue, one red, and one green – with different questions for each group.
- An accompanying booklet with the answers to all the questions of the different questionnaires and additional information for the teacher(s). This booklet allows the teacher(s) – during or following the tour – to give piece of information regarding the questions and additional information about the European institutions of Strasbourg.
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours. Distance: 3.5 km
- Target group: 13+
- Languages: English, French, German, French/English, French/German (bilingual questionnaire)
- Required equipment: Pens
- Departure: From Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 16:00pm
- Cost: Free of charge for schools. For other organisations, please contact us
- Read our terms and conditions
- Reservation request: please fill in the form below
For any additional information, contact us: +33 (0)3 88 15 70 80
Before or following the scavenger hunt, you can visit the permanent exhibition and the documentation centre.
It is open for groups of maximum 35 people and requires prior reservation (closed on Mondays) : free visit of the permanent exhibition of the Lieu d’Europe, which tells the story of Europe and Strasbourg, also visit of the documentation centre.
Duration: 20 minutes