You booked the CIIE’s “Discovering Europe” scavenger hunt, thank you! Please find below the terms and conditions of the game:
1. The “Discovering Europe” scavenger hunt is a free activity for schools, as part of our information activities.
2. The “Discovering Europe” is a self-guided tour through the European district of Strasbourg, with the Lieu d’Europe as a starting point (8 rue Boecklin, 67000 Strasbourg). The goal of this activity is to discover the European district of Strasbourg and its institutions with a scavenger hunt, made of questions about the institutions and buildings. It’s a 3-kilometer tour, lasting about 1-1.5 hours, depending on the groups.
3. On the very day, do not forget to bring the confirmation sheet we emailed you, and be on time.
4. When arriving at the Lieu d’Europe, a member of the CIIE will welcome you and explain you how the scavenger hunt works.
5. The following material will be given to you:
- 1 copy of the scavenger hunt per group of 5 people, in the language indicated on the confirmation sheet. 3 different questionnaires – one blue, one red and one green – with different questions for each group.
- An accompanying booklet with the answers to all the questions of the different questionnaires and additional information for (the) teacher(s). This booklet allows the teachers – during or following the tour – to give additional information about the European institutions of Strasbourg. We will not be able to provide additional copies of the scavenger hunt leaflet, nor pens or pencils.
6. Any other activity cannot be made on the day you are supposed to come due to bad weather.
7. All the participants are under your responsibility: please make sure every participant comply with safety basic rules during the tour.
8. In case of cancellation, let us know within 48 hours: fill in the contact form or call us at +33 (0)3 88 15 70 80.