in the European district of Strasbourg
“Discovering Europe” is a scavenger hunt through the European district of Strasbourg conceived by the CIIE, and with the Lieu d’Europe as starting point.
Visitors’ entrance: 8 rue Boecklin 67000 Strasbourg
Discovering the European district of Strasbourg and its institutions with a scavenger hunt, composed of questions about the different institutions, European organisations and buildings.
How does it work?
When arriving at the Lieu d’Europe, we will give you:
- A presentation booklet of the European district, a map and one copy of the game per group of 5 people. 3 different questionnaires – one blue, one red and one green – with different questions for each group.
- An accompanying booklet with the answers to all the questions of the different questionnaires and additional information for (the) teacher(s). This booklet allows the teachers – during or following the tour – to give piece of information regarding the questions and additional information about the European institutions of Strasbourg.
Additional option: Before or following the scavenger hunt, you can visit the permanent exhibition and the documentation centre
For groups with less than 35 people, subject to availability: free visit of the permanent exhibition of the Lieu d’Europe, which tells the story of Europe and Strasbourg, plus visit of the documentation centre.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Duration: 1h30-2h. Distance: 3.5 km
- Target group: 13+
- Languages: English, French, French-English (bilingual questionnaire)
- Required equipment: Pens
- Departure: from Monday to Friday from 10:0am
- Cost: Free of charge for schools. For other organisations, please contact us
- Reservation request: please fill in the following form
For any additional information, contact us: +33 (0)3 88 15 70 80